Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Sufficient Grace

I found another wonderful resource on-line recently. It is called Sufficient Grace Ministries. This is an organization that provides comfort to families that have lost their child. I received a comfort bear in the mail and a Dreams of You binder to record our memories of my pregnancy, delivery and dreams for Virginia.



It also includes the founder of Sufficient Grace Ministries' story of the loss of her three children and wonderful Bible verses. I can't wait to fill out the information in there but I also know how hard it will be.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there...I'm so glad you liked the book and the bear...

    Love and Prayers for you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that you were able to receive a comfort bear and a memory book. I've snuggled my comfort bear ragged!

    ReplyDelete