Sunday, June 20, 2010

To Daddy

Here's what I think that our kids would say to Tim today ...

Daddy,
We wanted to say how much we love you. You are such a wonderful daddy who does so much for all of us. You work so hard every day without complaining and then come home and spend so much time with me. I love that you take the time to put me to bed every night and you don't hurry through the bed time routine but instead spend so much time reading to me and praying with me. Thank you too for the patience that you show to me even when I get frustrated. You spend so much time teaching me new things every day and I love that.

I know that it must be so hard for you today that Virginia is not here with us. Mommy says that she would have had you wrapped around her finger. I know that she would have loved you so much. I know that you will tell me more about her as I grow up.

Love,
Josiah


1 comment:

  1. That was so sweet honey, thanks! Josiah and Virginia are dearly loved and I will continue to do my best to honor them --and you--- in all that I do. I'm sure they realize they have a pretty incredible mommy too!

    ReplyDelete